Update: New ultrasound and 35 wk pics at the end.
The c-section for baby #2 is scheduled for July 30th. I'm not 100% set on having a c-section, so I scheduled it the day before my due date and we'll see if I go into labor before then (and will decide from there).
It's a boy!
Dancing Machine
New video - I am breathing in it lol, but you can see him going crazy.
Just like Alex, this baby is not a performer. Anytime I've tried to get him dancing on video, he stops moving. I did manage to get a few kicks on video though. Watch my belly button and just to the left of it. You'll see that I did need to press my belly on the right to get him to move, so ignore those huge tummy movements. The big kicks are at about 7 seconds and 21 seconds.
1st Ultrasound: 7 weeks
Here is an ultrasound picture from 7 weeks. The little blob on the right-side of the dark oval is the baby. The still picture isn't so exciting, but we could see the little heartbeat flickering on the monitor during.
We also had an ultrasound at 12-13 weeks for some testing they now offer. Everything looked good. The baby wasn't moving his or her arms or legs but the whole body was jumping as if s/he had hiccups, but apparently it's too early for hiccups. Anyway, now it's more recognizable!


The money shot. LOL It's a boy.

36 Week growth check ultrasound: We had a growth ultrasound to check the little guy's weight. He's currently at 5-5.5 lbs. Books say that in these last weeks that babies gain about .5 pound per week, so that makes for about a 7 lb baby around 40 weeks. The ultrasound tech also said he has hair on head, so I think we have an Alex 2.0 in there!
The c-section for baby #2 is scheduled for July 30th. I'm not 100% set on having a c-section, so I scheduled it the day before my due date and we'll see if I go into labor before then (and will decide from there).
It's a boy!
Dancing Machine
New video - I am breathing in it lol, but you can see him going crazy.
![]() |
| From Alexander Ray |
Just like Alex, this baby is not a performer. Anytime I've tried to get him dancing on video, he stops moving. I did manage to get a few kicks on video though. Watch my belly button and just to the left of it. You'll see that I did need to press my belly on the right to get him to move, so ignore those huge tummy movements. The big kicks are at about 7 seconds and 21 seconds.
1st Ultrasound: 7 weeks
Here is an ultrasound picture from 7 weeks. The little blob on the right-side of the dark oval is the baby. The still picture isn't so exciting, but we could see the little heartbeat flickering on the monitor during.
We also had an ultrasound at 12-13 weeks for some testing they now offer. Everything looked good. The baby wasn't moving his or her arms or legs but the whole body was jumping as if s/he had hiccups, but apparently it's too early for hiccups. Anyway, now it's more recognizable!
3nd Ultrasound: 20 weeks
We had the big ultrasound and everything for the most part, checked out perfect! Here's some fun pictures:
This one is kind of hard to picture at first. On the left, it says "LEGS" right above his feet. Then you can follow his legs to the bottom-right side of the picture to his bottom.
In this shot, there's the little arrow pointing to his little buttcheeks ;)
His feet:
For Alex: "Hi Big Brother"
A good profile shot with his hand up.
The money shot. LOL It's a boy.
36 Week growth check ultrasound: We had a growth ultrasound to check the little guy's weight. He's currently at 5-5.5 lbs. Books say that in these last weeks that babies gain about .5 pound per week, so that makes for about a 7 lb baby around 40 weeks. The ultrasound tech also said he has hair on head, so I think we have an Alex 2.0 in there!











No comments:
Post a Comment