Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Such a big boy!

This past month has been such a big month for Alex. He's gone from Army crawling, to real crawling, standing all the time (and wearing walking shoes at daycare) and balancing with one hand. He also got in his top 2 teeth and the next 2 will probably pop within the next week or two.

I have to put in the next picture for Aunt Jenna - her and Alex were being so cute together during our Christmas party!

A couple days ago I went upstairs for just a moment while daddy hung out downstairs reading a magazine. Boy was I surprised when I came back downstairs to find Alex like this and daddy still reading his magazine! *Note to daddy: if there is silence, you should find Alex, it either means trouble or apparently he's passed out.

He also began what daycare refers to as "motorboating." He sounds so cute with his new vocal trick..

Lastly, today was a big day for Alex - he had surgery to get tubes in his ears. We arrived at 6:30, he went in at 7:35, we left at 8:30 and by 9:30 he was back to normal! He did great and everyone thought he was so cute in his hospital gown!

No comments: