Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cuteness

I also have to post some happenings that makes Alex so cute-to me anyway! Sorry in advance for the mom cheesiness.
  • After the Balloon post, he began saying bye-bye! It's so cute that he'll go walk after daddy going Bye-Bye Daddy! waving like mad.
  • He's obsessed with balls - everything is Ball! He'll go around the house finding any ball he owns saying Ball and throwing it. I think we have a future pitcher or quarterback on our hands because he throws it so straight! He threw 2 balls to Josh tonight and the both landed in the same exact spot :) I'll let you know when he can start signing autographs.
  • He's also obsessed with his sippy, preferably ice water. Once he has it, he starts screaming when it's out of his hands. He will pass it to mommy while he climbs on his bounce and spin Zebra as long as I give it back as soon as he's on.
  • Alex is showing his true boyness now too. Today I was pulling him in the wagon and he was looking bored until I started running. He LOVES when he goes super fast! That and when he rides on daddy's back and giddy-ups! through the house.
  • He's practicing for wrestling with kitty too. It was too quiet today while Josh and I finished lunch and I look in the living room and Alex had the cat pinned down. Buddy was NOT happy. I think Buddy secretly loves Alex though. Alex will spend 5-10 min's just chasing Buddy reaching for his tail and swiping at him, and all Buddy has to do is to jump up on something yet he chooses not too :/
  • Alex is also finally(!) learning how to go down stairs. Hopefully he'll master that soon - it'll be one less worry.
  • Not sure if I posted before about this, but Alex gives the biggest and best bear hugs! I love it and my heart melts every time he does it and then gives me a big, sloppy, open-mouth kiss (sometimes with a nibble)
  • He also walked all around the house today holding my hand (and daddy's too at one time). He's usually way too cool to hold our hands, so I loved this.

No comments: