The video below is Alex's latest thing. He has these great conversations with us, except that we're not speaking the same language yet. LOL They're hilarious to listen to and he sounds like he's saying the most profound statements. Hopefully the jibber-jabber will turn into real words soon!
On another front, Alex is sleeping horribly again!! He's never been a great sleeper, but we have worked hard to get him to have great stretches. Now that teething is over, I thought we'd be in the clear with sleep problems, but wow! I was wrong! Yesterday Alex decided we should all wake up at 3:30. We tried multiple things to get him down again, but he'd scream at the top of his lungs so that nobody could sleep. After 4 or 5 tries to get him down in his bed, I brought him back to our bed (by 4:30 or so Josh just decided to get up). All that ended in was him having more conversations with himself. So by 5:30 I also got up. Miserable. This morning he woke at 5, but Josh got him back down and tonight, after he slept for 40 min's, he's been screaming almost non-stop for another 45 min's. Every time I leave the room, he goes nuts. Josh is now home from work and is dealing with him, but wow. Please tell me this phase will pass quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love his own special language!!!
Post a Comment