*Edited: haha, notice his latest obsession in all 3 pictures/videos? Trucks! Grandma and Grandpa Schultz let him take home 2 trucks from their house - the bulldozer and a matchbox semi-truck and he still is carrying them everywhere!
This morning Alex was just cracking up at Josh making huge eyes at him and then started doing this weird laugh..
Then after I came home from grocery shopping and was working on putting things in the fridge Alex found my grapes (these are called "apples" too just so you know). While I throwing some cheese in the drawer he managed to pull the bag of grapes out, dump them on the floor and begin shoving them in his mouth! He could eat grapes all day.

Lastly, I was trying his belt on tonight so that grandma Shaver can make some more and he did not want it off! He threw a fit until I put it on again (on top of his pjs) and then was obsessed with it for the next 15 minutes. Silly silly boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment