Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First Good Snow

Sorry it's been long again! Momma didn't take any pictures at Thanksgiving (?!?), so I had nothing to post!

This weekend we took Alex outside to experience the snow. He didn't like it much. In fact, he said it was "gucky" ie. Yucky! lol. I tried to show him to pat the snow, but he wanted nothing to do with it. Oh well. We'll see what happens once we get a sled for him. Anyway, here's a pic from before the outing. He was in the middle of nodding his head saying, No, no, no pictures!


Here's his outside pics - His gloves are about 10x too big! All I see are 2T-5T sized gloves! My 12-18 mos-sized child does not fit in those. The only small gloves I've seen are for infants who don't use their hands yet! Who knew it would be so hard?




Lastly, Alex LOVES to help out at home. He's great! He hands us all the dishes out of the dishwasher, puts pots and tupperware away in the right spots, and this weekend helped haul a bag of shredded paper to the garage. He even find tiny crumbs here and there (from him I guarantee) and hands them to us saying Thank You!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've been having the same problem with gloves. I finally had to order some from Lands End. Alex is too cute!!