Alex got in trouble for the first time today at daycare. TWICE! Yes we're the parents of the child every other parent will hate (if/when they find out it's him) because our son is the dreaded biter of the moment. Here are the 2 incident reports we got today. I'm not gonna lie - Josh and I thought the descriptions were hilarious, but we will be trying our best to break his new hobby.
Report #1: "Alex bit another child on the arm. Alex and the other child both wanted to use the same bike outside. Alex bit the other child so he could keep the bike. "
Report #2: "Alex bit another child. Alex and another child both wanted to use the climber outside. Alex bit the other child while fighting over it."
Josh says it sounded funnier when I read it aloud than on paper, but you get the point ;)
A Wednesday morning update is that it was the same kid - one that he apparently plays with all the time. Nice friend he is, huh? Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment