We had popsicles with Grandma

Did some swinging on the swing (and got his feet kissed too!)
Chased the ducks! He had his hands out and everything just waiting to grab onto one!
Splashed in the perfect Alex-sized pool. This time he was actually getting out and back in - we used the small pool so that we could get it warmed up fast and I think that makes all the difference with him.
Went rafting with Mama in the lake. He surprisingly LOVED this. Of course you couldn't tell by looking at him, but every time I tried to take him out, he threw the biggest fit. He was just so content hanging out.
Then we played in the sandbox with Dada. Mommy got 'introduced' to having a 'boy.' Alex was doing very kid/boy things like thowing sand and eating it. I tried to stop him, but Daddy set me straight that he's a boy and he'll learn that sand does indeed taste bad! LOL I guess I won't be able to keep my son dirt-free. It reminds me of a onesie that we saw when we first found out we were having a boy. It said something like "I like to eat dirt." That shirt made me decide that I hate boys clothes (don't worry, that changed when I found boys plaid pants!!).
Mmmm.. Sand.

Love the sand mustache/beard he's got.
Finally Alex got a new tent this weekend too. I think it was an early Christmas gift and he had a ton of fun playing peek-a-boo and crawling in and out. I think the cat might fight him for the territory though. We'll see.

After this super fun-packed weekend, Alex was no match for the swing on Sunday.. The sound is actually on in this video, it was just that quiet. I love the quiet of calm lake and apparently Alex did too.








No comments:
Post a Comment