Last weekend (yeah I'm a week late in posting this) we headed up for a weekend at the cottage. It was nice, as mom's whole family was up there: G&G Shaver; Aunt Jen, Uncle Tom and cousin Emily; and Great G&G Kish. The weather was great and we got to spend a lot of time outside. The kids went swimming, swung on the swings and got some good grilled burgers and sweet corn (you know that eating at their age is a game, right?) Alex also finally went on his first boat ride with mom, dad, G&G. He didn't show too much excitement or complaints - shocker! lol I think he liked it though, just not the lifejacket that came up to his cheeks. Once we pulled it down a little he was able to look around and see what was going on. Alex also got haircut #3 before heading up. Here's a before...

I tried a new collage so I could show all of his up north pictures Grandma sent - you like?
1 comment:
I like it. G. S.
Post a Comment