Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a low-key V-day around here. We meant to make some cookies on Saturday and thought we'd head to the store after Alex woke up from his nap to get a few ingredients, but Alex took a 4+ hour nap! So, since he didn't wake until after 4pm we decided to hold off. I think he's growing as he took a super long nap last weekend too. We also got some 24 month PJs today b/c his feet are getting a little long for his 18 month footie PJs (everything else fit fine on them though).


I made the cookie dough by myself, but Alex helped pour the powdered sugar into the frosting mixture.






Here are some decorating pictures. I didn't think shaking the sprinkles from the shakers would work well because he gets a little carried away with shaking things, so we tried pinching the sprinkles with our hands. It worked okay, until he started becoming a little too interested in the cups of sprinkles and either wanted to dump them or drink them! Then I tried the shaker and he just dumped it out, completely missing the cookie. Oh well. Eating was fun too, but he only took a couple bites before wanting to go play again.











1 comment:

Michelle said...

We're having the same problem with the 18m pj's here! They should make the feet longer!