Monday, March 2, 2009

Lots Of Things To Post!

First - Alex had been going through yet another bad sleeping phase. Luckily the last few days....well you know, I'm not going to say it and jinx myself, but last week was really bad. Tonight as he was throwing a fit I saw that 2 of his 2-yr molars popped through! I am quite shocked. With all of his other teeth he was so inconsolable that I thought he was sick and we had to give him Motrin a lot. I've heard the 2-yr molars are horrible, so wow, we'll take it! The top 2 aren't in yet though, so I guess there's time to get worse.


He's sooo into songs and rhymes lately: Bringing home my baby bumble bee, ABC's, 5 little monkeys, and Ring around the rosie. A couple weekends ago he and daddy did "Rosie" about 10 times before daddy gave up, and this weekend he once again asked to do Rosie, but would do it by himself. Thank goodness because it makes me dizzy! As usual, please ignore my singing in my baby/toddler voice =)



A couple weekends ago we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Shaver's house for cousin Aaron's baptism. Alex and Emily played in the snow for a bit. Alex did have fun in the sled with Emily, but he still does not like to walk in it and kept falling. Then while I was watching Em for a minute, Alex fell face-first into the snow without catching himself at all! Poor thing did not want to be outside any longer.


And a cute picture of Aaron with his little sad lip sticking out.

While he's growing, this is what happens when your kid is skinny:

Lastly, Alex loves watching Blue's Clues and Jack's Big Music Show. Before and after those shows they have a moose - the moose was the first thing he ever liked on TV. We've tried to show him how to do a moose with his hands on his head like Bullwinkle, but this is what we get every time!

No comments: